The primary purpose of Connections is to connect us to the way of Jesus.
Connections seeks to deepen our connection with God, with one another, with ourselves and with creation around us and takes a fresh look at the Christian faith in the light of our present context. Connections will deepen our sense of belonging at CMM, and shape our life together in community. In so doing, Connections will connect us to the wounds of the world and equip us to compassionately care seeking healing and justice for all.
Join this 12 week journey – every Sunday evening from 7pm-9pm.
If you answer “YES” to any of the following questions please consider signing up for Connections …
- Would you like to deepen your understanding of what it may mean to follow Jesus in the world today?
- Would you like to be part of a weekly discussion group that is free of judgment and full of respect for everyone’s point of view?
- Would you like to deepen your sense of belonging at CMM?
- Would you like to get to know new people at CMM and find out where you can serve?
- Would you like to be baptized or have your child baptised?
- Would you like to be equipped to change this world?
You would? Then please contact the office on 021 422 2744 to sign up.
The weekly themes are as follows:
God’s Great Grace (30 January 2011)
God’s Liberating Dream for the World (6 February)
God’s Life-Giving Spirit (13 February)
God’s Contrast Community (20 February)
God’s Song Sung in a Foreign Land (27 February)
God’s Tears and our Suffering (6 March)
God’s Presence and our Prayer (13 March)
God’s Word as our Story (20 March)
God’s Table and God’s Stream (27 March)
God’s Generosity and our Gratitude (10 April)
God’s people called Methodists (17 April)
God’s Invitation to the World through Us (24 April)